Budget-friendly backpacker hostels
Booking & Accommodation:
- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the hostel.
- The maximum duration that a guest can book for a single stay is 7 days.
- Standard Check-in time: 2 PM, Check-out time: 11 AM
- Guests are allowed to hang out in common areas and use toilets upon arrival before standard check-in.
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out is subject to availability and at the discretion of the property manager.
- In case of 4 or more people travelling together, please note that we do not guarantee accommodation of all of them in the same dorm room.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas outside the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
Payment & Guest Identification:
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID must be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
- The identification proofs accepted for foreign nationals &non-resident Indians are Passport only, while for the Indian residents the identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhaar card, Driving License and Voter's id card. Please note that PAN card will not be accepted as a valid photo identification proof.
- Prepayment is mandatory at the reception desk of hostel at the time of checking in.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
General Hostel Rules:
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Guests are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Certain policies are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
- While being inside the hostel property all the guests have to consider the comfort of fellow guests and neighbouring persons outside the property and have to maintain the noise at a level that does not cause disturbance or hindrance to other guests/ people.
- All the guests have to preserve the hostel property and its belongings, in case wherein a guest is found destroying, breaking, damaging the hostel property, that guest will have to bear all the cost of damages and management reserves right to terminate his/ her stay at the hostel post to that.
- The possession, use, or consumption of any prohibited narcotic, drug, or substance by any person inside the property for which the person does not have a legal prescription or licence, is strictly forbidden
- Sturmfrei prohibits the possession of weapons in hostel buildings and on grounds. This policy includes any device which can expel a projectile and/or other dangerous weapons including knives*, explosives, bows and arrows, swords, or other items, which, in their intended use, are capable of inflicting serious injury. Prohibited knives include, but are not limited to, any knife with a blade length of more than four inches, any knife with a blade that opens automatically by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in the handle of the knife, or any knife having a blade that opens or falls or is ejected into position by the force of gravity, or by an outward, downward or centrifugal thrust or movement.
- Sturmfrei management reserves the right to enter into, inspect the dorm rooms including guests at any time on any day. Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to act against the guest.
- Sturmfrei is a dorm-styled hostel wherein guests will be sharing the room with fellow travellers& is designed towards the travelling style of solo travellers and young backpackers hence we do not recommend families to stay with us. In case you are travelling with a family, a hotel would be more suitable to your needs.